Chisapani Day Hiking
Chisapani is one of the popular, short and easy treks around the Kathmandu valley. Chisapani trek is also known as Rim valley trek. This trek starts from Kathmandu to Sundarijal by drive and then trek to Chisapani. It lies in north of Kathmandu city. This trek is popular for spectacular views of snow capped mountain and beautiful Nepali village with green terraces.
Day Hiking Itinerary
From your hotel in Kathmandu drive to Sundarijal (1 h) and hike up to Chisapani and back to Sundarijal (5h) drive back to Kathmandu.
- Hotel-Sundarijal-Hotel private transport.
- Experienced and Licensed trekking guide during hiking.
- Shivapuri National Park entry fee.
- Lunch at Chisapani.
- All kinds of personal nature expenses, hiking gears.
- Porter (s) if required. (We provide upon request)
Duration: 7-8 hours
Best Season: Daily