“Professional mountaineering operator in the Himalayas – Manaslu Expedition Autumn 2012!”
I would like to highly recommend Snowy Horizons to anyone who wants to book a trek or peak climb and be assured of fantastic service. I have recently returned from summiting Mt Manaslu and Snowy Horizon organised the 8 day trek in, the basecamp and climb and the 5 day trek out. I have no complaints only great praise.
After receiving a reply to my original enquiry quicker than any other company, I felt I could trust Mr. Bhandari (the owner) and I wasn't dissapointed.
All the support staff were amazing, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and proffessional. Indra the chef worked hard to give us great variety so the food never became boring, Mingma the sirdar kept us informed and briefed on itinaries so I was comfortable on what we were doing at all times. The Sherpa's were the hero's especially Lakpa who guided me to the summit, giving me space to be independant but always closeby for encouragment and support.
One of the reasons I booked with Snowy Horizon is that Bhandari promises one Sherpa to one climber, and this allows greater flexibility and safety. This works as many of our group were different abilities and you can go at your own pace for both acclimatization and when your actually walking/climbing.
Its difficult to know which company to go with when there are so many advertising their services, I took the decision of booking with Bhandari and made the right choice. He works hard and is very committed to making everyones holiday the best.
Thank you Snowy Horizon for organising the best service for me so that i could realise my dream of summiting an 8000m peak.''
Ms. Heather McWalter
41 Kings Road,
- “Wonderful, professional travel agency”
- “Professional mountaineering operator in the Himalayas – Manaslu Expedition Autumn 2012!”
- “Professional mountaineering operator in the Himalayas – Shishapangma Autumn 2011!”
- “Outstanding & complete service to support your dreams- Cho-Oyu Autumn 2011!”
- “Excellent trip with an excellent company- EBC & Island Peak 2011!”
- “Une agence à l'écoute- Mera peak Climbing Autumn 2011!”
- “Excellent service! Very thoughtful and take care of every detail.- Yala & Naya Kanga 2011”
- “Renjo-la, Cho-la, EBC and Lobuche east peak -Checked”
- “Mera Peak and Baruntse Expedition-Autumn 2012”
- “Everest Base Camp & Island Peak November 23rd – Dec 13th”
- “Austrian Upper mustang Family Trekking- October 2011.”
- Lhasa Everest base camp Kailash Tour: (04th September -2011)
- “Great experience of Everest viewing”
- Best Agency, Snowy Horizon
- Walking up and cycling down Annapurna, October 2011
- Everest Expedition 2012